Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cast Off!

     I may not have told you about the nice gifts I got when I broke my ankle.

     Sierra was so, so, so nice to give me a confidence mirror (awful photo, I know...)-

     Mara and Maisey gave me this super cute panda bear named 'Panda'-
     This Friday was supposed to be the day that I got my cast off, but Josie needed me when she was going to her first horseback riding lesson. That's another story, though. Mom rescheduled my doctor's appointment to next week. Toulane seemed upset about that for some reason. There is nothing wrong with me being friends with Josie! She [Toulane] has been being weird lately. Eversince her sister got hurt she has been extra mean and super competitive. I am so glad Sierra forgave me for lying about my tutor. It was so m=nice of her to bring me the confidence mirror. 

     Next week I will go from this...



     To This...


No Cast!!!!

:D McKenna ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment